Did you know that Pendleton Community Bank offers several methods to make a loan payment? Choose the option that works best for you.
- Online Payments. Go to the Online Payments site to make an immediate, one-time payment or create an account to setup automatic monthly payments so you won't have to keep track of due dates and your payment will always arrive on time. You don't need a Pendleton Community Bank deposit account or online banking account to make an Online Payment. Both ACH/electronic and credit/debit cards are accepted.** See Online Payments FAQ and User Guide for additional information.
- Online and mobile banking account. Use your Pendleton Community Bank online banking and mobile banking account to quickly transfer funds from your checking or savings account to your loan. Create automatic transfers so you won't have to keep track of due dates and your payments will always arrive on time. Contact your nearest Pendleton Community Bank financial center to open an online/mobile banking account or if you are unable to login your account. Go to the online and mobile banking guides for additional information.
- Telephone banking. Call telephone banking and select Option 3 to make an immediate payment or to schedule a future payment. Click here for a list of local telephone banking phone numbers. Go to the telephone banking user guide for more information about telephone banking.
- Check-By-Phone. Call your local Pendleton Community Bank financial center during regular business hours and ask to make a loan payment. This service is convenient for customers who do not have a deposit account at Pendleton Community Bank and cannot access to the bank's website. The bank collects loan and check information from you and the payment is then processed electronically. Additional fees may apply.**
- Visit a Pendleton Community Bank financial center or by mail. Visit your local financial center to make a payment or mail your loan payment to Pendleton Community Bank, PO Box 487, Franklin, WV 26807 and include the loan payment coupon with the check.
- Recurring automatic payment. Visit or call your local Pendleton Community Bank financial center and request the bank to set your loan payment to occur automatically.
Payments made before 6:00PM on a bank business day will process that day. Payments made on weekends, federal holidays or any other non-bank business day will process the next bank business day.
** A processing fee of $5.99 will be charged for check-by-phone electronic payments. To make a loan payment without a processing fee, pay in Online Payments or use your online banking account . Some credit card companies prohibit certain loan payment charges to their cards. You will need to verify with your credit/debit card provider if they allow loan payments and what loan payments are restricted. Pendleton Community Bank is not responsible for late payments or fees that occur for transactions rejected.