Here is what you can expect with online Bill Payment starting November 15th:
- Enjoy new features such as Pay a person (P2P), Gift Pay and eBill.
- A new look that not only is modern but also improves how you enter and update payment information.
- You will NOT have to re-enter payees in the updated bill pay system. Payees, payee nicknames and scheduled payments will automatically carry over from the current online bill payment system.
- You will continue to have access to 18 months of bill payment history.
- The first time you click the bill pay tab in online banking or mobile banking after 8:00 AM on Thursday, November 15th, you will be prompted to enroll in the new bill pay system.
Watch the demo and interactive demo to review the new Bill Payment look and learn about the new features. Links to the demo sites are located in online banking on the accounts listing page and on the bill pay homepage.