In this economy, every cent counts. That's why it's always a good idea to earn interest on checking when you can.
Interest Checking from Pendleton Community Bank pays interest based on your account balance.* It's also easy to manage accounts online and through your smartphone. Sign up today!
- Checking account that pays tiered interest rates*
- View current interest rates/APYs and balance tiers
- Maintain a $1,000 minimum balance to earn interest
- Monthly service charge* easily avoided if you:
- Maintain $500 minimum daily balance, or
- Maintain $1,000 in a Savings or a CD in the same name as the checking account
- Free MasterCard® debit card
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free telephone banking
- Free eDocuments
- Free image statements
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
*At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on the account at any time. Interest begins to accrue on the business day you deposit non-cash items (for example, checks). Interest will be compounded daily and will be credited to the account monthly. A monthly service charge of $4.99 will be imposed if minimum daily ledger balance is below $500. No monthly service charge is imposed if a CD or Savings Account in same name as the interest checking has a daily balance of $1,000.